PNA
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Mar 12, 2006
- Messages
- 2,771
- Reaction score
- 7
- Location
- Wave when you see me go by.....
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
When he's not driving.........

Four more "Bullets and we'll have a six-shooter!!
acsonpg said:His AKC registered name is "Secret Weapon" and Bullet is his call name.
I do, however, grant you permission to use the name "Bullet" when you get your boxer.![]()
Four more "Bullets and we'll have a six-shooter!!
![]()
Paul
karissa said:HAHA! WOOT! Yeah sorry though... not going to have 5 dogs. I live in military housing....![]()
I'm still trying to learn about boxers. What is there temperament like? Are they pretty easy to train?
I'll have to show my hubby your puppy dog.
Ugh, I know your pain all to well.... There is never a good day on 95... even some nights are bad.....midget patrol said:sitting in traffic on 95 North