My Christmas Angel

smoke665

TPF Supporters
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Our little model was in fine form for the shoot today, making a fun encounter. Might have went a little over the top with the set, but again it was part of the fun. Course the wife, hasn't been able to park her car in the garage for a few days. LOL

no-image-available-grid.jpg by William Raber, on Flickr

Last edited:
Nice! You're studio work is really coming along!

Thank you. For me it's a hobby, and keeps the mind active. LOL I'm starting to think about things, ahead of time, now if I can just remember to do it when it counts.

Our little model was in fine form for the shoot today, making a fun encounter. Might have went a little over the top with the set, but again it was part of the fun. Course the wife, hasn't been able to park her car in the garage for a few days. LOL

Now we know the rest of the story, on why she was not smiling in the picture of you two outside!:allteeth:

Now we know the rest of the story, on why she was not smiling in the picture of you two outside!:allteeth:

No this was after. Anything to do with Jemms makes her smile. We'll both have a frown tomorrow when the clean up begins. Those "snow flakes" they're throwing around are everywhere now.

Last edited:
Perfect! The second is perfect. I want to see the white snow covering to extend under her feet it the first image.

Actually this was the very first of the shoot. Between Mimi and little one the "snow fall" got heavier as the shoot progressed.

Nice! She is a cutie.

So cute. Well executed!

Thank you JC. She makes it easy, as she can work the camera. Both expressions were "on que". When we were trying on dresses last week, each time she would go to the mirror and say in a matter of fact tone "Im sooooo pretty". :ambivalence: Its scary sometimes how much she knows, and the vocabulary at her disposal. If her feminine wiles at 2 are any indication of what's to come, I think Papa better load the shotguns.

She is adorable and love the photos. Thanks for posting the behind the scenes photo.

She is adorable and love the photos. Thanks for posting the behind the scenes photo.

Thank you. I have almost as much fun on the set design as the photos.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back