Was at the park with my son today and saw this guy sunning outside his hole. Would you give me input on how I could of shot this better to make him stand out a little more. I know he's standing in dirt but there was green around above and all around. It just seems when I took a shot farther back he looked to small and shadowed. Thank you. I think the main thing that bugs me is his face is shadowed and it didn't seem like it was that dark when I was standing there looking threw my view finder.
The only thing I can think of is if maybe it was possible to swing around to the right and get a lower perspective. That way the background would have been the plant, more contrast. And to use a wider aperture so that you'd have some background blur. Then just sit there and hope he turns his head around so that it was in the sun..... my 2cents.