What's new

My city through my sleepy eyes

Dubious Drewski

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 18, 2008
Messages
909
Reaction score
4
Location
Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
From my fourth story window, the city at night always holds my interest for just a moment before I jump into my nearby bed each night. I never tire of the view. I thought I'd share with you all what I see.

3149372583_4a867f74c7.jpg


This is nine 10mm shots combined.
 
So it was actually quite, quite dark and your window is a normal rectangular window frame? All this given, I quite like the effect your compilation creates!
 
its nice and cute love it
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom