My Crocs in HDR

ezimon

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
All my HDR tests till now looked very unrealistic, this is the first one that looks real.

crocs-hdr.jpg

Good job on the realistic looking HDR, bad job on footwear choice.

I'm wearing Crocs for so long I forgot it's also an animal :|
and yes, always happy for c&c

Thank you fokker and what footwear choice would you recommend... :)

Did the scene really warranted an HDR in the first place? just asking.

color at the first foto need contrast, little color
the 2nd one much better

Thanks forzabrian.
can you please tell me what you did?
and anything I can do in the HDR process to make it better?

and ghpham,
I was thinking of making HDR image in the first place, I wanted to get the light effect from the clouds and still get a good picture of the Crocs and sands.

In the unexposed picture you can see the light at the background really nice but the front is almost black while in the over exposed picture you get the sky all white.

I really like this. I loved the original until I saw the edit, which I like more ;)
But the original has merit in that it does not look overdone or too HDR-y.

Really nice does not look over HDRed.

Original, I don't like. I barely even see any HDR effect. The edit by forzabrian, good job. Looks good.

Sorry I have to agree the second edit looks like HDR the first not so much. I like the picture but as for HDR it wasnt punchy enough for me.

Thanks forzabrian.
can you please tell me what you did?
and anything I can do in the HDR process to make it better?

and ghpham,
I was thinking of making HDR image in the first place, I wanted to get the light effect from the clouds and still get a good picture of the Crocs and sands.

In the unexposed picture you can see the light at the background really nice but the front is almost black while in the over exposed picture you get the sky all white.

I raised saturation, did some dodge/burn and sharpened the image.

Here's my edit. I liked the edit above but found it to be a little cold. It's quick because I'm at work and don't have all my programs here :(
crocs-hdr.jpg

Most reactions

Back