What's new

My "Cutest" Picture Yet

TheNevadanStig

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 18, 2014
Messages
693
Reaction score
597
Location
Reno, NV
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Went scouting a new wildlife area today. Towards the end there was a little farm tucked away behind the wildlife area, and I noticed this little baby just curled up napping the afternoon away. All I had was my 70-300 on me, and the area was surrounded by an electric fence, but I think it still came out decently:

12961555043_2e5b076fca_o.jpg
[/URL] DSC_0150 by TheNevadanStig, on Flickr[/IMG]
 
I definitley should have played with it a bit more, but shooting through an 8K volt fence was weighing on my nerves haha. Kinda just snapped a few and scooted.
 
I would crop a little tighter on top, enough to lose that thing top left.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom