my daughter came for a visit....

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
...here she is waiting on the wizard of oz :lmao:. toto was gnawing on the guards leg to distract him from us taking pictures of federal buildings :roll::

22379576-L.jpg

few more from last weekend:

22379573-L.jpg

22379571-L.jpg

Jacquelyn attends college in central va. her focus is crime scene investigation; she intends on working for the fbi in a few years:

22379575-L.jpg

22381304-L.jpg

biking is the only way to get around this place. oh well, thanks for looking :D

Beautiful, Jon! :). #3 is beautiful. I'm liking your recent B&Ws.

You should frame #3 and 2 and give it to her.

Awesome work JonMikal. I really like number 1 and 3. Great job.

proud daddy, huh?? she is beautiful...and i love the one of her in the flowers...
love the fact she is going into crime scene investigations...thats just awesome.

good job, jon..not just the pics but in the raising of your daughter...she seems like a smart and beautiful young lady....

Jon, you take wonderful portrait shots. The third one is just awesome!!! I love the one of you and her, it reminds me of me and my dad ;) I'm so glad you are still taking pics from time to time ;) These are just perfect!!!

Good series, I like them all. Good choice having her cross her arms in front of the FBI sign, looks like she will fit right in. The first one is great, hell of a sense of humour and good picture to boot. She appears to look quite athletic and are those scandanavian cheek bones? Look like you two had a very good time together, her smile looks very warm and real.

we had a great time as always Cruzin and thank you Carolyn!

very nice shots jonmikal! #3 is spot on! she is beautiful and photogenic, i hope she fulfills her ambitions,i wish her luck!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back