My Daughter

Lacey Anne

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.laceyanne.photoreflect.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm practicing and using my children again. :) These are of my daughter, Loralei. C&C welcome.

#1 (I know weird expression but as the momma, I love it!)
DSC_000501.jpg

#2 (I know some people don't like selective coloring, but hey, I do and I'm not afraid to be a little different ;) )
DSC_002502.jpg

DSC_0013.jpg

DSC_004201.jpg

#5 (Again, I just adore her grumpy expression in this!)
DSC_0035-2.jpg

Just wanted to add, they were a bit sharper before photobucket. I really need to look into a new image hosting site.
I used all natural light from the window and a reflector.
I did very little pp with these. Color balance and brightened, dogded eyes here and there and that's it.

What a cute girl! You captured some great expressions here. Even taking photobucket into consideration they all seem a tad out of focus to me which happens pretty easily when a small childs is your subject. What was your shutter speed? Might have been too low to prevent subject movement or camera shake.

I especially like #5!

I love that first one! My baby boy crinkles his nose up like that too, it's too cute!

Ajay, you're right, my shutter speed was too slow. I've been playing with it and think I am happy now. I'm still getting used to my new camera. :) But they weren't THAT soft before photobucket! lol! Or I wouldn't have bothered posting them.

I can tell that #3 is out of focus. But the other ones are pretty darn good. I think #4 is the best of the batch. I prefer black and whites, and the tones are good in that one.

So, let me get this straight, you are 25 and you have 4 kids? Wow, what happened there?? LOL. :)

NJ

I can tell that #3 is out of focus. But the other ones are pretty darn good. I think #4 is the best of the batch. I prefer black and whites, and the tones are good in that one.

So, let me get this straight, you are 25 and you have 4 kids? Wow, what happened there?? LOL. :)

NJ
Thank you!!

Yes, I'm 25 and four children. I got married at 19 and had twins at 20. The next two came along in the next few years. :) I'm ready for #5, to tell you the truth!

You should have started out with... "Well, NJMAN, when two people love each other..."

haha, very funny rufus. ;)

Thank you!!

Yes, I'm 25 and four children. I got married at 19 and had twins at 20. The next two came along in the next few years. :) I'm ready for #5, to tell you the truth!

Just to keep things on topic, your photos are great. Thanks for sharing! and more power to you with the kids. :)

NJ

Thank you!!

I have 2 (a 1 year old and a 2 year old), sometimes 4 (teenage stepsons we have part time). I am alsmot 30. Someday I want 5 - 3 more...but getting anything done is just nuts with two toddlers. It makes photography really hard...

Cute photos btw. Photobucket really looses sharpness for me too.

Most reactions

Back