my daughter

colorful

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Trying add a cat bowl below, to be a relation with baby.

How you feeling on this? C&C are welcome.
mmexport1503295719087.jpg

mmexport1503295742654.jpg

I'm not sure why you have included in the bowl in the foreground. I find it detracts from the subject. Your daughter is clearly the star of the show so I would try framing the shot with her at the centre of attention!

I'm not sure why you have included in the bowl in the foreground. I find it detracts from the subject. Your daughter is clearly the star of the show so I would try framing the shot with her at the centre of attention!

Because the catty face on the bowl. Try to coordinate the baby and catty face. I felt detracts from the bowl, manybe for the color, trying to figure it out.

Because the catty face on the bowl. Try to coordinate the baby and catty face. I felt detracts from the bowl, manybe for the color, trying to figure it out.

I'll be quote honest, I don't get the connection of the catty face on the bowl and your daughter. To my mind the bowl really doesn't add anything. It's out of focus and just detracts from the shot. Like I said, you're daughter is very cute so I think photos focusing purely on her would be better! :)

I'll be quote honest, I don't get the connection of the catty face on the bowl and your daughter. To my mind the bowl really doesn't add anything. It's out of focus and just detracts from the shot. Like I said, you're daughter is very cute so I think photos focusing purely on her would be better! :)

Thank you very much.

Most reactions

Back