What's new

My daughter's smash cake session - c&c

JenLavazza

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 10, 2009
Messages
379
Reaction score
0
Location
Small town USA!
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Oops...that was supposed to read "cake" !! lol

My baby is turning one!!

4026684686_a911600a64.jpg


4026681910_e33a32d73c.jpg


4026613066_176e8c61c3.jpg
 
Oh these are adorable!!! My little guy just turned 1 today and I should have gotten a cake shot done for his b-day party this Saturday. Excellent idea and wonderful images, she's a doll!
 
Wow, beautiful eyes!
You should take a macro shot of her eyes, lol.
 
Thank you! I had to photoshop the background to get it pure white....I wasn't sure if it looked weird or not becuase I've seen the originals.
 
I really like #2 the expression is priceless. I think it's a tad overexposed but overall nice shots.
tj
 
That 2nd one is priceless.

My son just turned one and I did get some smash cake photos...I'll try to remember to post them soon.
 
I have a habit of over exposing...I kind of like brighter more contrasted photos, but i try not to over do it! lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom