What's new

My day at Navy Peir Chicago,IL

I'm Mike

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 4, 2010
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Location
Chicago!
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
4645781932_cc72ba0cd1_b.jpg

4665786872_3310301af4_b.jpg

4665786912_354c10d7d9_b.jpg

4665162533_a8d267b7f2_b.jpg

4665787016_fbe0ffe50c_b.jpg

4665787078_41578047d2_b.jpg





4665162685_e670778094_b.jpg
 
I have no idea what im talking about but that flower and Ferris wheel shots are cool.

Also my opinion isnt correct nor does it matter but I think that first pic would look jawesomer if you cropped out the intersection at the bottom.
 
not to sound harsh but alot of them look like snap shots, the ferris wheel is my favourite, it's a nice angle, for the flowers perhaps a different angel than the one we all see, just looking straight down on them, as for the rest i don't really see anything that interesting in them, but that's just me personally.

just try and think what you are trying the show/say/share
 
Ferris Wheel is very cool. The set makes me want some 312 beer.
 
thanks for the comments and some tips i am still kinda learning
 
not to sound harsh but alot of them look like snap shots, the ferris wheel is my favourite, it's a nice angle, for the flowers perhaps a different angel than the one we all see, just looking straight down on them, as for the rest i don't really see anything that interesting in them, but that's just me personally.

just try and think what you are trying the show/say/share

x2

Even I tend to forget: what is this(insert any of the above images here) image trying to say?

I read a tip on here lately that went something like: spend time taking a picture, not a few seconds taking a snapshot.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom