What's new

My daytrip to the lake

Redtech

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 17, 2014
Messages
65
Reaction score
13
Location
Southern Illinois
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Critiques are welcome. Go gentle, I'm a novice. It was overcast, so I did edit a little in LightRoom.

$DSC_8214_original.webp

$DSC_8210.webp
$DSC_8211.webp
$DSC_8226.webp
$DSC_8215.webp
 
Here's the original image on #2. I may have ruined the colors when trying to lighten it up.
$DSC_8210original.webp
 
I also like 3 and 4. Seems like a nice place to get away a take a break.
 
Critiques are welcome. Go gentle, I'm a novice.

There's not much here, really. Overcast days can be a challenge, but what I do is just change what I'm photographing so the overcast light works with me, not against me.

Instead of critiquing what is here, how about some suggestions for next time?

#1 needs something else in the frame besides just the beam
#2 you should move around to try different vantage points
#3 ditto
#4 try to make the floats inform the viewer of something in addition to what you captured
#5 path shot needs something else in the frame besides a path through the woods
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom