My Demon Girl

Tantallonrox

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Another PS project I've been playing with.
Lorettawings.jpg

I think the lighting is harsh on this one, but maybe that was the effect you were after. It's just that a hard shadow comes across her left leg from her arm. The lower right leg is missing completely. The right side torso is shadowed as well.

She is a very pretty girl, but as with the keyhole shot previously posted, the forlorn expression is not bring out the best in her IMO. The wings are cool, but would want to be seduced with the costume and surroundings. "On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses?"

Keep it up dude. Trial and error. You're onto a theme and should stay with it.

I dig this one the most, Like kundalini said you have a cool theme going, and your lucky enough to have a willing model!

Nicely done. Keep em coming. I like what you have going here. :thumbup::thumbup:

One of my problems is I have a ton of darkside ideas, but no model. Like domromer said...your lucky. :D

Thanks guys, I appreciate the comments and the advice. It is nice having a model right at home. She is slowly getting more comfortable in front of the camera.

As far as lighting goes, it is very limited. I have Work lights that I'm using and no way to diffuse them at the moment. Was thinking of trying some cheese cloth!! I'm pretty happy with the way this one turned out. I think I'm going to enlarge it for the bedroom wall:mrgreen:. Thanks again guys!

Bobby

Most reactions

New Topics

Back