What's new

My Dog- Maggie CC please

jaguaraz

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 22, 2010
Messages
206
Reaction score
56
Location
Prescott, Arizona
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I usually have trouble getting good shots of my dog. Being a black cockapoo it is hard to get the light just right. In this pic, the natural light worked but the background was poor so I adjusted to purposely blow out the background. Please excuse the logo. I'm just a noob but also was working on making logos and just had turned this one into a brush so I tried it out. Any CC is welcome!
$Maggie.webp
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom