My Dog, Sorren at the Monument C&C Please

Imposter.Cow.

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
sorren.jpg

sorren1.jpg

image 2 could probably use some editing...but i really like 1. i wish the left side of her bottom leg wasnt cut off...but...=)

Gorgeous dog...and I kind of like #2 because its kind of like the dog saying....you gotta get by me to get to my master!

ha, thank you. I dont know if any of you know about bully pitbulls, but the jean shot would deff be worthy of a gottiline magazine with a bit of editing, I just dont know how to make it look better, ive tried brightening but i feel like i lost somthing, u guys feel free to edit mt second pic. i like the 1st one the way it is. id like to see what u come up with, with edits, just keep the jeans please!

It looked like a dangerous Dog and its eyes looks like the dogs an addict dog ;D.. I like the original Photo than the edited one.

It looked like a dangerous Dog and its eyes looks like the dogs an addict dog ;D.. I like the original Photo than the edited one.

do u mean it looks like an addict after edited? ha. i like my original too, the edit is veryyy sharp

They have been shot too tight,where is the monument ? more like snap shots to me, here in the UK you would not be allowed to keep that dog because Pitbulls have been made illegal

Most reactions

Back