What's new

My Dog

runnah

Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Oct 16, 2012
Messages
14,632
Reaction score
7,563
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
$dog1.webp

Who gives a **** right? I like it cause it's sharp and the light is good.

Used two flashes.
 
Great balance between detail and bokeh. I would suggest a different crop to add interest but I am not sure where I would go with that... or possibly less of a crop??

Beautiful dog.
 
dog is too centered, use rule of thirds.
should have used portrait orientation.

/end extreme sarcasm

nice shot! we just rescued a 4 month old black lab/german shepard mix. i'll have to get some pictures soon.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #4
Sadly this was really the only crop I could do. I shot too close and didn't leave myself enough room.

He is a rescue dog. Still has a boatload of issues but good nonetheless.
 
He's a cutie. Kudos to you guys for rescuing.
 
Sadly this was really the only crop I could do. I shot too close and didn't leave myself enough room.

He is a rescue dog. Still has a boatload of issues but good nonetheless.

our last few dogs were all rescue. had them for a long time.
Ein (Australian shepard)
Faye (chow/black lab)
bear (alaskan husky)

bear was the last, and he passed way 2 years ago at 14 years old.

we just got our new rescue Max.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #7
He's a cutie. Kudos to you guys for rescuing.

Yeah I can't see the point of paying $2,000 for a dog. Our friends have a dog that they paid $1200 for and she's had more health and behavior problems than our "free" dog.
 
Rescue dogs know you helped them and become your best friend forever!!
 
My neighbor rescues pit bulls. My girlfriend helps out sometimes. She comes home crying from the pound all the time... sad how many dogs need homes - and the ignorance of people that continue breeding them.
 
I live in a huge puppy mill area, lots of farmers and Mennonites that raise dogs for extra money.
 
Last edited:
The only pure bred I ever had was a black lab that came along with my second wife. Mine were all rescues. Good on ya!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom