What's new

my DSC f828 sensor is being weird HELP!

Joined
May 29, 2018
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
so it started messing up quite recently and I originally thought my sensor was dead but after some playing around I realized it doesn't mess up during videoing stuff. so I was wondering if anyone could enlighten me on what is happening. iv linked an image. (btw iv tried resetting and im also sure that it's not inverting the picture.) ( the photo has horizontal lines going across and it looks like the image is burned.) (works perfectly whilst videoing)
 

Attachments

  • DSC00008.webp
    DSC00008.webp
    63.8 KB · Views: 311
  • DSC00011.webp
    DSC00011.webp
    63.7 KB · Views: 287
  • DSC00013.webp
    DSC00013.webp
    19.2 KB · Views: 266
  • DSC00078.webp
    DSC00078.webp
    197.6 KB · Views: 287

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom