What's new

My favorite bar, Nye's

padrepaul77

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 28, 2009
Messages
155
Reaction score
2
Location
Twin Cities, MN
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Was out trying out my new Canon Powershot sx10 hoping for some decent night shots. I went downtown and got some shots of Nye's in Minneapolis, my favorite bar; a piano bar on one side and a polka loung in the other. It's been there for years, so I wanted some black and white shots too. Any suggestions? I did use a tripod.

Thanks!
Paul
 

Attachments

  • .webp
    .webp
    159.5 KB · Views: 110
  • .webp
    .webp
    153.2 KB · Views: 114
  • .webp
    .webp
    184.2 KB · Views: 122
Did you manually set the Powershot?
What ISO did you choose? They still sport some noise.
I tend to like the middle one best, but do miss the R of LIQUOR. It ought to have been inside the frame, too.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom