My favorite Lens

CdTSnap

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My awesome Nikon 17-55mm f2.8 ED

Wonderful lens! I'm sure you'll enjoy

Congrats on an awesome lens and may I add an awesome camera, the combination of the D7200 with the 17-55mm 2.8 is pretty much one of the best (if not the best) combination of camera and lens for general use currently in the APS-C market (well in my humble opinion anyways LOL).

Enjoy it in good health :)

I am going to buy a Nikon 24-70mm 2.8 for my D5300.
Yes, it's an FX lens, but everyone says it's one of the best, and since I plan to buy a FX body I will start by the lens :)
But I've heard wonders about that 17-55mm.
I have the 17-50mm 2.8 by Sigma and I love it so much - I imagine something like this beeing stuck to the body 90% of the time :p

Cheers

I am going to buy a Nikon 24-70mm 2.8 for my D5300.
Yes, it's an FX lens, but everyone says it's one of the best, and since I plan to buy a FX body I will start by the lens :)
But I've heard wonders about that 17-55mm.
I have the 17-50mm 2.8 by Sigma and I love it so much - I imagine something like this beeing stuck to the body 90% of the time :p

Cheers
You are going to LOVE the Nikon 24-70mm 2.8G its my go to lens, its always on my D750 and I replace it only with the Tamron 70-200mm
I used the 24-70mm on my D7100 before I moved to FX, lens that works great on both DX and FX.

I'm still undecided between the Tamron and the Nikon 24-70 2.8.
Some say the Nikon (version one with no VR) already shows it's age, and that the Tamron is better in sharpness and of course the VC is always good to have.
The Nikon is built like a tank, it's super fast on the focus, and it's Nikon :p
I can get the Nikon for 798$ and the Tamron for 598$ (both used and in good shape).
Should I go for what?

Either way, everyone is telling me that these prices are a steal, and I should get both :p
But I'm only buying one :D

Cheers

Most reactions

New Topics

Back