What's new

My Favorite Shoes

blessedLens

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
435637849_29b1d9f07e.jpg



Jordan 11's =p

i'm a newbie with a D50 ... was bored at home...so i took out my favorite kicks and this particular shot i liked.

any feedback would be appreciated. just trying to learn and get better.
 
...any feedback would be appreciated. just trying to learn and get better.

Hiya "blessedLens" and welcome to ThePhotoForum.

This request (see quotation) just invites the photo to be presented in the General Gallery and not in Photo Critique, since Photo Critique was designed to be decidedly different from all other galleries, see_here .

Nice light from the side for this one. What was your light source?
Very sharp focus. I like it.
If I were you, I'd clone out the speck of dirt on the carpet behind it.
 
Hi! :) Welcome to the forum!
I agree with LaFoto, the focus is very sharp in this shot.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom