My favourite model!

nice photo and really pretty girl. if i would have known you had a daughter like that i would have come to the germany tpf meeting :)

A really great shot, and a beautiful young lady, especially the eyes.

Very nice. You have a lovely daughter.

lovely impromptu portrait shot LaFoto

Wow, Corinna, what a gorgeous portrait! She looks so at ease. With just a hint of a smile and those beautiful eyes, it's a very flattering shot. Does she like it? (We are always our own toughest critics).

And wow, the comparison of her to her father is very striking indeed!

I'm not sure she really KNOWS this photo of hers. I took it last Saturday, and as of Sunday, she was quite busy getting prepared for her trip to Oxford, so she might not have seen any of my Hamburg-pics from that day. She was ok with my taking her photos while we were under that bridge for shelter, waiting for Thomas and family to arrive with my father-in-law in tow, so that at least made her look comfortable enough.

For quite some time I wondered if the hair blowing into her face made this a worse photo than any of the others (I took five all in all), but something told me from the very start that this one's the nicest. (You can't tell since you only know this one and none of the others ;)).

Chris, somehow I was sure you'd comment on her earring, but you don't :scratch: - surprise-surprise! ;)

I did notice them at the time I commented, but I was on the way out to work and didn't have much time to spare. They look very much in keeping with the mood of the photo.

First off, your daughter is beautiful, she has that natural beauty about her that isn't superficial or stereo-type.
I find myself really drawn to her eyes.
Beautiful shot, really sharp and just overall a very nice shot, very well done.
Thanks for sharing!

V natural looking shot. So much better than the over processed shots that abound on forums.

Thanks again, all, also Will a.k.a Will :D (welcome to ThePhotoForum). This photo was not processed at all, other than two tiny things done to the shadows and highlights in the RAW converter. It hasn't seen Photoshop, though, I felt it wasn't necessary.

nice!

but she looks different any time I see her ;)

Great job on this photograph. She seems to have experience in front of the camera.....a total natural.

Thanks cary.
She's only JUST overcome her typical teenager-"awww-mommy-leave-me-ALONE"-shyness and no longer pulls a face, puts her hand in front of her face, or turns away ;). Keep in mind she's only 15.

Most reactions

Back