What's new

My Favourite Water Tower ... 1-exp HDR this time...

RobN185

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 12, 2011
Messages
617
Reaction score
293
Location
France
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is my local Water Tower, I use it for "target" practice...

1. Tone Mapped - extreme!
5523560171_e4a755dc57_o.jpg


2. Tone Compression
5523561739_df506f5e04_o.jpg


3. Original 0EV
5523206157_c3d7bd2502_o.jpg


Don't you just love Tone Mapping!
 
I loved the drama in first, the best. Did you post its B&W in that section? i feel i had seen such one there :scratch:
 
tone mapping is very appealing when used properly, and you sir nailed it
 
Hi Frequency - yes there is a capture of this tower in the BW section, although it is not the same image - slightly different angle, and taken in full sun. I have taken a few shots of this tower.

Thanks NayLoMo6C, in the right situation, like the drama of Tone Mapping, but I have overdone it on so many occasions :)
 
Don't you just hate power lines!

Great pic!

Thanks for sharing!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom