Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Blue skies and nature make this a beautiful Sunday
DSC_2070 (3).JPG
DSC_2088 (2).JPG
DSC_2059 (2).JPG

I really like seeing those last little birds. Not sure if they are a variation of a flycatcher, or what. We need zombiesniper jr for his ID's of birds. That young man should be an ornithologist:1247:

I really like seeing those last little birds. Not sure if they are a variation of a flycatcher, or what. We need zombiesniper jr for his ID's of birds. That young man should be an ornithologist:1247:
The eastern wood pewee (Contopus virens) is a small tyrant flycatcher from North America. This bird and the western wood pewee (C. sordidulus) were formerly considered to be a single species. The two species are virtually identical in appearance, and can be distinguished most easily by their calls.
One of my very favorite..

Some tough looking roosters there.
top one is rooster.. bottom one is chicken.. tough looking chick...lol thank you

I like that first one. Well compose, nice and sharp. And his red face stands out nicely against his black and white plummage.

I like that first one. Well compose, nice and sharp. And his red face stands out nicely against his black and white plummage.
thank you Pete

the rooster and chicken look a tad grumpy. maybe some couples counseling? great series.

tha
the rooster and chicken look a tad grumpy. maybe some couples counseling? great series.
thank you..probably did not want their photos taken.. lol

Most reactions

Back