What's new

My fiance

foned

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 3, 2004
Messages
226
Reaction score
0
Location
Sacramento, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just got engaged last weekend.


4593999634_b6572f5e31.jpg

Fiance on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
 
Congrats, I also just got engaged! Actually on April fools day, lol! It was quite interesting and also prolly the most nervous I've been.
 
thanks. thats funny my fiance's birthday is april fools day
 
Congrats, I also just got engaged! Actually on April fools day, lol! It was quite interesting and also prolly the most nervous I've been.

Was that so that if she said no you could go "Hahaha, I was only kidding anyway, April fool"?
 
how do we know that's not some random pic of a girl you lifted from the net? Let's see you two together.
 
lol.. well a picture of us two together wouldnt prove much..
 
but ill take that as a compliment toward my future bride, and fulfill your request..

l_a532541ccfdc40e19edb603764994fcb.jpg
 
Congratulations! Great shot too.

*EDIT* Talking bout the first one. Beautiful fiance my friend.
 
Congratulations, foned! You two look good together.
 
So whens your Penis funeral?

Ouch. :shock:

Anyway, marriage scares the hell out of me, BUT.. Best of luck to you both, nice photo and congratulations! :cheers:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom