What's new

My fiance

She has the face of a Botticelli Madonna. Nice shot. Congrats to both of you!
 
Been married almost 8 years... Feels like 2 years! Marriage is what you make of it.
Congratulations, she is very pretty and I'm sure she's good for you.
 
Congrats, I also just got engaged! Actually on April fools day, lol! It was quite interesting and also prolly the most nervous I've been.

Was that so that if she said no you could go "Hahaha, I was only kidding anyway, April fool"?


Haha, how did you guess!? No, on a serious note, it was the first available day to do it. Once I got the ring, it was burning a hole in my pocket so I had to do it asap. Plus I made fun with it at first, cause I had to do somethin on april fools day
 
very good portrait and a lovely lady- Congrats!
 
thank you all! im sure this marriage will be great :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom