Verbal $100 Joined Mar 2, 2005 Messages 2,904 Reaction score 148 Location Washington State Nov 23, 2005 #1 Ionno...I like one of these, at least. lol
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 23, 2005 Moderator 🛠️ #2 Kitchen, I would guess ? And the first one "lives" when you scroll... funny . I like that first best.
Kitchen, I would guess ? And the first one "lives" when you scroll... funny . I like that first best.
T TONYWORKSHOP TPF Noob! Joined Oct 9, 2005 Messages 111 Reaction score 1 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 23, 2005 #3 very good job,I like them~~
woodsac TPF Noob! Joined Jul 14, 2005 Messages 5,712 Reaction score 260 Location In a black hole Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 23, 2005 #4 I love abstract. And I love these. They all have good qualities about them. Like the tones too :thumbup:
I love abstract. And I love these. They all have good qualities about them. Like the tones too :thumbup:
JonK I want MORE!! Joined May 19, 2005 Messages 3,568 Reaction score 140 Location Manitoba, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 23, 2005 #5 That first one is awesome! Love the way it fades out and the diamond shapes become OOF circles...excellent!
That first one is awesome! Love the way it fades out and the diamond shapes become OOF circles...excellent!
photo gal No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 4, 2005 Messages 6,539 Reaction score 153 Location Planet Carolyn..Cool place....you should visit! Nov 23, 2005 #6 These are great Jon!!! You done goooood! : )
Verbal $100 Joined Mar 2, 2005 Messages 2,904 Reaction score 148 Location Washington State Nov 23, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 You're all too kind!
skiboarder72 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 17, 2005 Messages 2,111 Reaction score 82 Location Greenville, SC Nov 23, 2005 #8 wow, great job, i love the first!
clarinetJWD The Naked Spammer Joined May 11, 2005 Messages 5,787 Reaction score 98 Location Houston, TX Nov 23, 2005 #9 The first one is my fav too
terri40 12 Administrator Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Sep 2, 2003 Messages 36,817 Reaction score 9,610 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 23, 2005 Admin 🛠️ #10 Another nod for the top one. That one really works. :thumbup:
Verbal $100 Joined Mar 2, 2005 Messages 2,904 Reaction score 148 Location Washington State Nov 23, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #11 Thanks!
Alexandra TPF Noob! Joined Nov 3, 2005 Messages 2,599 Reaction score 159 Location Montreal, Canada Nov 23, 2005 #12 Cool! Awesome shots! :thumbup: