My first accomplishment!

Congrats of the photo selection! That's a cool looking photo of the turtle!

Hope you don't mind but I am gonna post the pic directly cuz I know some people get lazy and dont want to click links. :lol:

Mr.-Turtle_imagelarge.jpg

Nice Turtle shot you have there. Hope you make the Mag. Wildlife photos are probably my favorite.

Thanks for sharing.

thanks for posting the photo and your nice comment, rodman

thanks t4ct and telekinesiskeith

12 Wyoming, yeah i bet you have some good wildlife photo opportunities in Wyoming. I visited there last summer and it is just stunning. thanks for the comment!

Nice photo. I have a friend I showed this too and he printed it out and put it on his wall. (he's a little nut that kid is....and a wee bit obsessive about turtles) Its a really interesting picture. I love the expression on reptiles faces. They all have their own personality.

Congrats on making the website and hope you make it to the magazine.

That bright yellow spot to the left keeps drawing my eyes away from the turtle.

Nice photo. I have a friend I showed this too and he printed it out and put it on his wall. (he's a little nut that kid is....and a wee bit obsessive about turtles) Its a really interesting picture. I love the expression on reptiles faces. They all have their own personality.

Congrats on making the website and hope you make it to the magazine.

wow im so glad he liked it that much. yeah that turtle was a little annoyed when i had my camera shoved in his face haha. thanks for the comment.

and thanks everyone else too.:thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back