What's new

My first artsy fartsy photo...:)

I've seen this already... what was your intention here?
 
Artsy is in the eye of the beholder....even fartsy....
I kinda saw album cover.....once given the fartsy treatment...forgive the roughness I am in a foreign land and all I have on hand is paint :)

If light and water is the way you want to go, hunt through the forum for info on night shoots, and you artsy may turn into art ;)
 

Attachments

  • $4a.webp
    $4a.webp
    47.9 KB · Views: 125
Artsy is in the eye of the beholder....even fartsy....
I kinda saw album cover.....once given the fartsy treatment...forgive the roughness I am in a foreign land and all I have on hand is paint :)

If light and water is the way you want to go, hunt through the forum for info on night shoots, and you artsy may turn into art ;)

haha...lol Thanks so much...:)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom