S skid2964 TPF Noob! Joined Mar 11, 2008 Messages 80 Reaction score 4 Location USA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 12, 2008 #1 Composition was ignored, just trying to capture an IR image. <Pentax *istD, 18-55mm II, Hoya Filter> Last edited: Sep 12, 2008
Holly Marie TPF Noob! Joined Sep 4, 2007 Messages 35 Reaction score 0 Location Lynchburg Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 12, 2008 #2 I would love to know how to do this. I think these type oh pictures so so pretty.
S skid2964 TPF Noob! Joined Mar 11, 2008 Messages 80 Reaction score 4 Location USA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 14, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Holly Marie said: I would love to know how to do this. I think these type oh pictures so so pretty. Click to expand... I used a Hoya RM-72 IR filter ($40 from Adorama) and some post processing in photoshop.
Holly Marie said: I would love to know how to do this. I think these type oh pictures so so pretty. Click to expand... I used a Hoya RM-72 IR filter ($40 from Adorama) and some post processing in photoshop.
ShakeyBlakey TPF Noob! Joined Apr 5, 2008 Messages 113 Reaction score 1 Location Dublin, Ireland Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 14, 2008 #4 i've only ever took IR on film, but if this is your first attempt i think u have it cracked already, now get out and about and bring envy to my eyes....... hope to see it soon
i've only ever took IR on film, but if this is your first attempt i think u have it cracked already, now get out and about and bring envy to my eyes....... hope to see it soon