original
DSC_8113.jpg

HDR
DSC_8115_3_4copy.jpg

original
DSC_8143.jpg

HDR
DSC_8143_2a.jpg

I didnt wanna go tooo crazy with the HDR effect....

Last edited:
So I take it you just wanted to test the effect a Photomatix merge to create a HDR photo would bring you? And you used a single RAW file, saved it with three different exposure values, and had Photomatix merge them for you? Then you tonemapped and got this?

Right. All the steps taken, but this photo as such is not one that really asked for HDR. It works ok as it is, more so since it's nothing really that interesting, and simply playing with levels, saturation and contrasts in Photoshop would have created about the same effect.

But ok, for a first test merging it is not too bad.

So I take it you just wanted to test the effect a Photomatix merge to create a HDR photo would bring you? And you used a single RAW file, saved it with three different exposure values, and had Photomatix merge them for you? Then you tonemapped and got this?

Right. All the steps taken, but this photo as such is not one that really asked for HDR. It works ok as it is, more so since it's nothing really that interesting, and simply playing with levels, saturation and contrasts in Photoshop would have created about the same effect.

But ok, for a first test merging it is not too bad.

well for the first one i used 3 different pics...

and the second one i used 2 different pics..

and yea im still just testing out the affects of photomatix...

Most reactions

Back