My first batch in months!!!!

Well, art is subjective. Some people like pictures of fruit/people some don't. I never really thought of myself as a "commerical" photographer, but thanks all the same. At least I didn't get "their horrible! So, thanks!

Glad you liked #3 tekzero.

My apologies, it really was not my intent to offend, but to commend. If you read my first comments you can see that I liked your work. I work with ad agencies everyday so my views are not as an art critic, but as someone who happens to work with-in the commercial photography industry. If fact Gatorade is one of my clients customers.

Once again I have learned never to communicate why or what you really think, lessen it be misunderstood for a negative statement. If you think being compared to a commercial photographer a putdown, again I am sorry, but I work with commercial photographers every day and they are some of the most talented and artistic people I know!

Oh I'm not offended! Thank you! I'm glad you think my stuff is commerical quality because I've only been doing photography since last November! Thank you so much for the compliment. It makes me want to keep going.

I was talking to the other guy. Art is subjective and it's what you make of it. But thank you for your kind words!!

What sticks out to me most is that none of the fruit images are sharp...which bothers me.

3 looks like a great, genuine moment...I would have really liked it if you had been down on their level (or maybe a bit below). Same for number 4-- would've like to have seen more of her face as well.

cheers :)

Most reactions

Back