What's new

My First Bike Shoot C&C Please!

Actually the white bike, mine, is a street triple. 675.
 
I like the angle of the photos, however the light seems a bit flat, a bit of contrast would help out I think. Also I find the bottom of the brick wall to be slightly distracting since it's not uniform, theres a big red line at the bottom that takes my eye away from the bike.
 
oh yeah that tona 675 LE in white is sweet. Local dealer here had one next to a Speed Triple 1050 Anniversary in black and red. Both amazing. Want.
 
I like the angle of the photos, however the light seems a bit flat, a bit of contrast would help out I think. Also I find the bottom of the brick wall to be slightly distracting since it's not uniform, theres a big red line at the bottom that takes my eye away from the bike.

i agree... the lighting seems a bit flat... the another alternative: capture in RAW format.. then use white balance 12k.. Then the mood will be different
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom