Reaction score
here are my fist bird pics
DSC_0046_2.jpg

DSC_0043.jpg

DSC_0042.jpg

DSC_0028.jpg

and a squirrel
DSC_0051.jpg

that's a funny looking bird in the last. :wink: nice pics!

For photos like this one I sometimes long for a real wild animal photographer's lense. Oftentimes, even my 300mm lense doesn't allow me to get any closer to them...

The squirrel photo is nicest. The object is nearest. And it soooo hugs that tree!

yea i even borrowed my moms lens to do this with and they are still really really small, i tried to get super close to but this is the best i could do :roll:

You could try cropping these so the subject is much more the focus of the pic. Might need a bit of contrast & saturation boost to make things pop out of the shade.

Nice shot on the squirrel. :)

i took them in raw format, does that mean that i can just crop out everything but the bird and make the bird bigger without making it grainy or noisy? i was waiting to ask my brother when he came home last night but forgot and i would try it but i dont no how to edit raw files in photoshop :evil:

If you are using the Adobe Camera RAW plug-in to convert your RAW pics there is an option at the bottom of the screen that allows you to save the pic at different resolutions.

It seems to work fairly well as a "rezzer-upper", so give it a try. Then you can crop & resize and still have a decent size image.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back