What's new

My first competiton wins

decaphotography

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 14, 2009
Messages
83
Reaction score
0
Location
Readsboro, VT
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am a member of the Vermont Professional Photographers organization. They had their annual conference recently and I entered five images into the print competition. This is the first time I have competed against pros. Of the five entered I received two blue ribbons, one judge's choice award, and three red ribbons. It went a long way toward boosting my self esteem as work has been very scarce for the past several months.

Splash - Blue ribbon & Judge's Choice Award

vpp_printcompetition-2.jpg


Proud Doberman - Blue ribbon

elegant_doberman_flipped.jpg


Faith & Hope - Red ribbon

prayerfora_brokennation.jpg


Prowl - red ribbon

liononprowl-Edit-Edit.jpg


Red ribbon - Harvest

harvest2-2-Edit.jpg
 
Excellent work! Congratulations- that has to feel good.
 
Thank you and yes, it went a long way toward boosting my self esteem in this downturned economy with no work at the moment.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom