My first contribution...

colin

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.colinryan.net
This was taken a couple of months ago whilst exploring a derelict insane asylum near to my house.

DSCF0099.JPG

Well, your title is intriguing but I can't see a thing :(

i can see it fine
very interesting, very spatial.
it's an interesting contrast with the dilapidated indoors, and the window view of the well-kept lawn
the light reflections are cool

Thanks for the comments, guys. This is a view of the outside of the building in which that photo was taken. It was one small (!) area of the old asylum...

http://82.40.64.118/ue/hospitals/hartwood_asylum/trip_6/DSCF0060.JPG

If anyone's interested to see the rest of the place, you can do it here...

http://82.40.64.118/ue/hospitals/hartwood_asylum/

I see you're from Parkersburg, StvShoop. I travelled through there two summers ago when I went to the US. Nice little place. I was staying just up the road from you, in Caldwell.

So let's see......joins TPF and then posts pics of an insane asylum, is there a pattern here?
Welcome aboard! :wink:

Can't see it anymore :( But luckily I saw it yesterday :mrgreen: I think that it's a great shot, very creepy. Welcome, and I look forward to seeing more of your stuff!

So let's see......joins TPF and then posts pics of an insane asylum, is there a pattern here?
:LOL:

colin said:
I see you're from Parkersburg, StvShoop. I travelled through there two summers ago when I went to the US. Nice little place. I was staying just up the road from you, in Caldwell.

that's some boring vacation :p
j/k :wink:

welcome to the forums
(p.s., i can't access the images anymore either :?)

Cool 8) I have a similar place I shoot in whitby, On, only with a dozen or so buildings. I will have to post some sometime. I shot some pics in Infrared, as if it was not creepy enough.

Eric

I've heard of Whitby Psych., it's quite popular amongst Canadian explorers. I had planned to do a lot of exploring during my recent outing to Hamilton, ON, including a trip to Whitby. But for various reasons I never managed to do any :<

If you plan on making it to Whitby let me know and maybe we can shoot it together. I will try and post some pics over the next few days.

Eric

Most reactions

Back