C&C welcome :)

4909252073_e6003f888c_z.jpg

4909307357_410636b243_z.jpg

4909312183_74d962be9a_z.jpg

4909341579_9d32b1114c_z.jpg

4909344301_d6a75a2617_z.jpg

4909977696_d7daf8451e_z.jpg

4909380081_1960b640ab_z.jpg

They're all pretty nice, but the last one stands out the most to me. Its cute and I think well taken.
Bonus points cause I have the same hat =)

I do not like the color or lack of in these photos. The mans pants need to be pulled up, it just doesn't look good.

Overall not bad. Definitely is a good start!

On some of them there is a little too much room at the top. I do this all the time, and am trying to work on that. :blushing:

I like the soft romantic feel they have. They look natural and you can tell they are in love. I really like the second and last one. They are nice. Good job.

They're great photos. If you do it again, tell the dude to wear something other than a ratty t-shirt and a stupid braves cap. His fiancée got at least a little dressed up. What he is wearing should compliment what she is wearing. They're not formal photos, but they should still look nice.

they both look pretty casual to me, i was going to comment that i like that the photos/their outfits reflect their personal styles. the compositions are all very nice, and i like the tones as well. my favorite is the last shot.

i agree w/the attire. but #2 is the money shot if you give a little more color

The only one the hat works for me is in 5, and 7. This is a casual shoot, but cmon guy. My fiancee would have killed me stupid. Alittle color, and your end is ok, considering the guy wouldn't trade his hat for a belt.

Nice shtos ... I like #2 and the last one .... would like to see #2 with a lil more color, similar to the last. Great start ...

I really like # 2 and #5.

I think the light is a little to harsh in #6. Her skin almost look blown out.

I think it is very good for being your first engagement shot.

Thanks guys! It was definitely fun but I was pretty nervous, still got alot to learn.
I wasn't too stoked on the clothing either haha. His fiancee and I kept on telling him to take off the hat :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back