My first event shoot!

FITBMX

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
You may or may not have seen my help thread for this, it explains what was going on. So here it is! :) Need some help for event. | Photography Forum

The camp has posted the photos, and gave me the all clear to show them to you!
The lighting was really bad (at least I thought it was) and this was the first time I have ever really used the flash on my camera, which is just the pop up flash. I know I need a ton of work on improving and a lot of these are rather bad, but I still would love some C&C!
Thanks again for those who helped me out!!! :)
Picasa Web Albums - Tobey Green - CQKS 2014 fal...

Events like that are tough.. I think its really hard to make the space look.. not like a gym or whatever it was, you know? For what it was, I think you did a decent job capturing what all was going on from what I can see.

Events like that are tough.. I think its really hard to make the space look.. not like a gym or whatever it was, you know? For what it was, I think you did a decent job capturing what all was going on from what I can see.

The photos on the link are much grainier, because they wanted small files so they could upload to Facebook easy. They look cleaner in the big files! I also shot at 3600ISO and my T3i has a lot of noise like that! :(

Thanks for the feedback! :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back