Website
www.emilymcgonigle.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So remember that lighting test shot I did with my friend?*

Here is a sneak peek from the actual shoot! :1247:

Her name is Dana. :)

_U5A5955.jpg

*Shamelessly linking post, because I love those images and I still don't think he's getting enough attention just because he's a boy. :801: :laugh2: :sexywink:

Last edited:
I wanna like it, but her eyes seem rather dark given you were using off camera flash.. You might wanna bump them up in post? Pose/conversion is quite nice though [emoji5]️

I like it. I can almost see this as an ad ( from a consumer's POV).

Nitpick: it looks like a bright spot on the side of her nose, beside her left eye. Perhaps it's because the image is so small, I don't know. I'm on the fence about the crop at her right leg/knee.

I wanna like it, but her eyes seem rather dark given you were using off camera flash.. You might wanna bump them up in post? Pose/conversion is quite nice though [emoji5]️

Thanks for your feedback! ^_^

As far as her eyes are concerned... She *is* wearing rather dark, smokey makeup... Are your sure it's not the makeup that's throwing you off, or do you really think her eyes are dark in relation to *lighting*?

I like it. I can almost see this as an ad ( from a consumer's POV).

Nitpick: it looks like a bright spot on the side of her nose, beside her left eye.

Thanks for your feedback!

Her left, our right? Right by the inside corner of her eye? Again, that's makeup.

If that's not what you're talking about, then I'ma need you to point it out to me in more detail, cause I don't see it, haha.

I'm on the fence about the crop at her right leg/knee.

I agree about not really caring for the crop on this one, but as far as the lighting, processing and everything else, I like this just fine.
Where are you both wanting to crop it? (I know my tag says "do not edit", but I'll make an exception in this case, so you can show me. :sexywink:

Thanks everyone for taking the time to make constructive comments! ^_^

Ohhhh! It's probably the make up...

You know, I guess it's not so much the crop exactly, it's the pose. I don't really like having the one knee cut off right at the knee and the other one up like that. My preference would have been to either have the other knee up just a little higher as well--not as high as her left knee, but completely in the frame. OR, preferably, to have had both knees DOWN further so you could crop above the knees and have them both completely out of the picture. Looking at that stool, though, I can see how trying to have her pose with both legs down would have probably looked awkward.

But it's a nitpick, honestly. You're far better at posing than I anyway--I should actually probably just shut the H up and listen and maybe learn something. :02.47-tranquillity:

totally ungraceful and crunched up pose.
Nice for a snap of a good looking friend but not more, imo.

Sorry, don't hurt me (too much)

Yayyy more girlies and this time no essays to read [emoji13][emoji13][emoji13]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most reactions

Back