My first fox and a few others

I have only seen a fox once, and I was in a car. I have been wanting to get a photo of one for a long time, but they just aren't out and about.
These are all really great, good job! :)

Hey, that's not a bird !!
It almost flew off the big dirt mound when it saw me, does that count?

The bird images are especially lovely today. More delicate than normal. Foxes are,at least here, very uncommon: I have actually seen more black bears and more deer than foxes.
I think a lot has to do with Canon fixing the AF system. Images look so much better now. They always kind of had a "haze" on them so I would have to process them more and sharpen them more. Strangely color and contrast seem much better now too.

Now you have have to get a cougar...;)
The CT DEEP denies that Cougars, AKA Mountain lions exist in CT. I have heard way too many reports so I know they are out there, but honestly I hope I don't see one unless I'm in the safety of my car...

Wow, great set Kris!
OHH! The FOX! Perfect.
Great shots! Love the kingfisher in flight.
Wow, those are gorgeous! Nice work!
Wow! All amazing. #3 and 6 are my favorites.
Kris, congrats on your first fox. I have yet to capture one in my travels.
The bird images are just great - hard for me to pick a favourite in this set.:biggrin-93:
WesternGuy
Nice shots! I shot a couple of pictures of a fox Saturday first one I had seen when I had a camera except the one I saw was coming out of someones garage so my pictures don't have a very nice background.
Nice shots ...Kris
Nice set as usual
Nice set all around and lovely shots of the fox.
That Kingfisher image is a beauty.
Dave
I have only seen a fox once, and I was in a car. I have been wanting to get a photo of one for a long time, but they just aren't out and about.
These are all really great, good job! :)
Thank you for all the kind words!

Great set! Congrats on the fox. The Kingfisher is my favorite in this set.

The other type of cougar...;)

Well you know the bird goes tweet, so what does the fox say ?????

And yes, we have all been terribly disappointed with your horribly focused pictures the last few months LOL

runnah said:
Now you have have to get a cougar...;)

The CT DEEP denies that Cougars, AKA Mountain lions exist in CT. I have heard way too many reports so I know they are out there, but honestly I hope I don't see one unless I'm in the safety of my car...

I actually seen more Mountain Lions in Kansas than foxes. But haven't gotten a chance to take a photo of one of them either. :048:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back