my first 'half wedding' pics-:)

These are great because they have that "documentary" style to them. Most of them are not posed, so they don't seem contrived. It just seems like you were there capturing moments, which is beautiful. Not to mention the exposures and compositions are really interesting and well done.

Your pictures will provide a good contrast to the generic wedding pictures, though those seem to be needed also at weddings. You seem to have a really good way of capturing people and surroundings. Very Good!

oriecat said:
Wow, these are really great. I kinda like the reflection of the man in #5, I think it adds interest.

True. If thats the father, its an awesome capture. Even if it is not, please don't clone him out; he does adds interest!

thanks alot!!!!!! :love: :love:

Whats ups with the cabbage patch?

ha ha, jonmikal, here in poland when the little kids are asking their parents 'where the children are coming fom?' sometimes they say :they come from a cabbage!" - ha ha, thats why we decided to take some 'cabbage pics' - marta and piotr want to have kids i think!

(great 'cabbage sexual education' we have here, ha ha! :lol: )

If i ever get married (not in this life looooooolollolo) will u take my pics??

sure i will, sofia!!! 8) :)

I like your PJ style

whats PJ style, danalec?
(sorry, english is not my best side!-:)) )
thanks for links , great pics !

thanks again to all of you! :D :heart:

anua said:
whats PJ style, danalec?
Photo Journalistic.
Or as Digital Matt said, "Documentary" style.

I hope you don't mind me posting this, but I looked through the group of pics and i REALLY liked this one:

P9251468bwii.jpg

Great work!!

Amazing photos and stunning lighting. You've found your calling I think!

Great stuff. You should not be worried about the next wedding at all. You captured some lovely moments and i'm sure that Mr and Mrs Newly-Wed will be "over the moon" when you show them :)

Airic,Nytmair,Alison,Luckydog - thanks!-:)

ah, and santino - i didnt use filter - the weather was strange - the storm was near, so the lighting was really strange, a bit scary! ha ha

great ! how can I make those shots...how can I grasp the very moment...

Most reactions

Back