What's new

My first HDR ( in the kitchen )

deggimatt

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Sep 16, 2006
Messages
572
Reaction score
56
Location
malta
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My firts HDR... what do you thinK?
6And5More.jpg
 
WOAH!


Check out that texture!

Not too thrilled with the composition, but the texture is amazing.
 
I love the texture... AND the color. How many shots? 3? more? Did you shoot RAW or JPEG. I am practicing HDR --
 
LOL I shot 6 in JPG format. With a tripod :D
 
Thank you all for your feedbacks
 
did you do much in photoshop besides putting all the exposures together? if you don't mind sharing.
 
I did nothing in photoshop... Just a fresh image From HDR generator
 
i dont know what to say...but the HDR effect turns the photo into like an oil paint style.....very awesome...love it
 
What?????? You didn't do much in Photoshop? WOW.. hate you.
 
so did you use PS -> merge to hdr and came up with that?

if so, thats very good!
 
No that Photo isn't touched with PS. The HDR generator is photomatix PRo
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom