Dionysus TPF Noob! Joined Sep 23, 2008 Messages 454 Reaction score 2 Location Newfield, NY Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 27, 2008 #1
The Empress TPF Noob! Joined Sep 1, 2007 Messages 595 Reaction score 3 Location Okinawa Japan Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 27, 2008 #2 I love the first and last ones. The bridge is absolutely beautiful, and a little creepy all at the same time lol I like the first one too, but i think it is just a little overdone.
I love the first and last ones. The bridge is absolutely beautiful, and a little creepy all at the same time lol I like the first one too, but i think it is just a little overdone.
Dionysus TPF Noob! Joined Sep 23, 2008 Messages 454 Reaction score 2 Location Newfield, NY Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 27, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 thanks. i was happy w/ how they turned out for first ones. so did you like the first one, or think it was overdone? lol i'm confused.
thanks. i was happy w/ how they turned out for first ones. so did you like the first one, or think it was overdone? lol i'm confused.
The Empress TPF Noob! Joined Sep 1, 2007 Messages 595 Reaction score 3 Location Okinawa Japan Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 27, 2008 #4 I like it composition wise, i think it should just be toned down a little (not too much though) lol does that make sense?
I like it composition wise, i think it should just be toned down a little (not too much though) lol does that make sense?