What's new

My first jewelry shots

Bibos

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 22, 2005
Messages
39
Reaction score
2
Location
Innsbruck, Austria
Hi there, yesterday I built my own light tent and today I had a go at shooting the white-gold jewelry that my sister made, here are two shots that I think I like, what do you think, any further tips to improve that? All comments appreciated.

ring1.jpg


ring2.jpg
 
think you did an excellent job controlling the light on these; nice compos and the jewellry is gorgeous :D
 
Great pictures and great jewellry! The softness of the light compliments the style and you've done really well not to get any catchlights or highlights spoiling it!

Rob
 
I think the photos are great, I couldn;t agree more with the comments already posted however, I am imagining this gigantic ring when I look at the second pic.
Have you tried a hand model or something else to give a size reference??

well done. and your sister as well, the rings look amazing
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom