What's new

My first Lens suggestion thread

Whenever I've done the research however get stuck between picking and choosing, I rent my purchase candidates(lenses) for a good week and test them. You can have these two during one of your games and do a field test too see if they meet your needs(rather then buying just one and wonder how the heck the other one compares). The local rental place here charges $50 for a whole week which is worth it for me...or you can go a weekend for less then 20 bucks depending on what lens.

Good luck!
 
It's funny, you were probably typing that as I was considering renting just the 70-200 F4 just to see if I could live without the IS part of it. But hearing someone like you say to rent both and decide from there... sounds like a pretty good idea actually. I would only have to rent the 70-200 tho because I have a friend with the 28-135 I can steal for a week
 
Nice! There you go, that way you get to conduct your own comparison report during a field test in addition to the data provided in your research :thumbup:.
 
you are wise beyond your years! thank you
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom