My first Lingerie shoot - Possible NSFW

I really do not get the skin rendering concept in any of these three shots; the skin looks very,very ruddy...and the contrast level appears very high, with the highlights taking on a very yellowish, overexposed and then rescued in post kind of look...

I'm home now so I can reply (too hard from phone) I am not seeing the yellow nor did I recover from blown highlights. Contrary, the only real work I did was skin smoothing and a slight de-contrast in LR. I am using a properly calibrated monitor. I do agree over processed skin, like i said her skin was very rough, not just 2 toned. I don't want to get into details, just isn't polite. I felt I needed to overly smooth, perhaps I could back it off just a little.

These look good, but as stated the neck area is two-toned. I would have had her look at the camera in #1 and it would have been awesome. Also not sure if you use actions, but I have found this action very good for boudoir type shots.

Perfect Boudoir Action - Boudoir Workshops | Boudoir Photography | The Boudoir Divas | Boudoir Educational Products | The Boudair Divas – San Diego Photography

I try to think of it as the individual is looking at who is reading to pass on the message, "You like what you see" and I don't get that with the 1st. More Like, "I am ok but I don't want to look at you" feeling.

Still great start!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back