What's new

My first long exposure - Constructive criticism needed!

NedM

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jan 6, 2014
Messages
390
Reaction score
64
Location
USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
L.A. by Photography By Ned, on Flickr

*Note that the image resolution and dimensions have been reduced to discourage copyright theft.

ISO 100
Exposure time - 30 seconds
F/22
Auto White Balance

What do you guys think? :D
 
Not bad for a first attempt! The light trails look nice, there seems to be a fair amount of detail in the shadows, and the sky still has detail. It's a great start and I look forward to seeing more!

Cheers!
Jake
 
Not bad for a first attempt! The light trails look nice, there seems to be a fair amount of detail in the shadows, and the sky still has detail. It's a great start and I look forward to seeing more!

Cheers!
Jake

Thanks!
I tried going for a really good exposure and there were a lot of photographers around as well.
This is a very popular area in L.A. to photography, so I had some help.

I'll post a couple more later!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom