For a first attempt these are incredible! Nice job.
My thoughts:
1. The background is nice, but I don't like the pose, and the right eye is weirding me out. There is also a dark shadow over the eye and it draws me directly to it.
2. This is the best exposure you have and my favorite, beautiful. But the cropped leg bothers me as well.
3. I like the pose. Parts of the fence and her hair are blown out though.
4. I love the shot, but I'm drawn directly to the way too bright dress. Always check your histogram after the first shot, and adjust your settings. My camera also has a highlight mode on the screen that flashes the completely white areas at you. Even though it's a completely white dress, there should be shadows on the folds. You got some shadow, but the sleeves, for instance, are devoid of detail.
5. This is my least favorite shot. Too grainy, blown out dress and hair, and her legs aren't so flattering pressed up against the fence.
6. Nice exposure, decent pose, and I like the wisp of hair crossing her face.
I can't wait to see your next shoot!
Bekah