My first Modeling Shoot (5 Photos)

gummibear

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just a few from my shoot this past weekend. Was looking for some feedback, I'm still finishing up the last few from this shoot. This was my first model that I have worked with. I'm a little nervous, because I think her expectations are really high, and I'm not that experienced :blushing: . C&C welcome and appreciated.

BRANDY1.jpg

BRANDY11.jpg

BRANDY3.jpg

BRANDY7.jpg

med_photo.jpg

1 and 3 look a little over exposed. Love #3, very pretty model. #4 you could of maybe got some better skin tones. #5 This is the money shot!
Good work overall though, and i love the attire.

Hair, make-up & wardrobe look great, so props to whoever is responsible for that.

#1. I think there is too much space above her head. You've done a close crop for an upper body shot...so crop it equally as close on the top.
I don't really like her expression here...it's rather bland.

#2. Why is this (crazy) lady staring at me? Again, not fond of the model's expression.

#3. Nice pose, nice location (although I not completely sold on the composition)...but a hint of a smile from the model....and it makes all the difference. :D

#4. A little brighter than the others, but it works well with her skin tones and light hair. I think I'd like it more if she wasn't looking off to the side. It's a great angle, except that with her looking that way, we get too much white in her eyes.

#5. Nice use of shallow DOF and the flowers etc. Again, the smile really helps. But the light direction and having her lie down, isn't flattering to her face...she looks 10 years older in this shot.

Thanks for the comments, I know that I've been looking at these for hours and I just need to walk away for a while and come back and then make some changes. Or just see what you guys think. She is totally responsible for her look, she did a really great job. Thanks for the critique. This will be my last free shoot, LOL. This was/is alot of work!

Most reactions

Back