What's new

My first moonbow

exercion

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 22, 2008
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Shot this this past weekend. Thoughts?
Eric

Moonbow02copy-mod.jpg
 
Wow great shot.....the moonbow a little fad but anyway great capture.
 
Welcome to TPF. That's a lovely first post. I love the royal blue colour of the sky, the twinkling stars, and of course the 'moonbow' by the water.
 
Thanks guys. That was a 1 minute 15 sec exposure, using a Canon 20D at 400 iso. I was quite pleased to see the stars and the colors turn out pretty well, given that I couldn't see either when shooting it.

Eric
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom