My first panorama-shoot

cumi

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I worked quite lot on this, so C&C warmly welcome. ;)

The small city is the city of Pag on the island Pag, Croatia.

Panorama3.jpg

Sorry for the too big (wide) size, I wanted to post a clickable thumbnail, but I don't know how to do it... Admins/Mods?

You did a great job stitching. It's VERY hard to tell where the pictures come together. I like this one a lot.

Thanks. There are few things (not with stiching), but if you don't see them, I am not going to tell you... ;-)

i can see a very faint modulation going through it vertically... so there was some slight problem with brightness.. but it is only gthere if you look for it.

nice scene... just a shame it was so hazy in the background. maybe try it at a different time of the day?

better than my last pano ;) :)

i can see a very faint modulation going through it vertically... so there was some slight problem with brightness.. but it is only gthere if you look for it.

I shoot it in manual mode with small aperture, to avoid vigneting. I think, the problem was in the "Panorama Factory", because I forgot to turn off the "auto-exposure" feature and maybe the software changed the exposure unevenly...

You can see on clouds (gray regions), where I tried to correct the exposure differences.

Bottom left, there is also a lot of cloning, because I shoot the lefft part to high, so when corrected the horizont, parts were missing on the bottom... :er:

nice scene... just a shame it was so hazy in the background. maybe try it at a different time of the day?

That's my fault. I screwed it while post-processing... Too much played with curves and histogram.

But what I'll try next time is to shoot with a polarizer...

Most reactions

Back